You love your pets, and want them to receive the best care throughout their lives. With a Pet Health Plan from us, you can provide your pet with essential care in easy, money-saving, monthly payments.
Pet Health Plans provide you with a simple way to budget to give your pet the regular preventive treatments he or she needs. Pet Health Plans are not pet insurance: Pet Health Plans cover the regular things – like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments, health checks and advice – that pet insurance generally doesn’t.
However young or old your pet, a Pet Health Plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from youth to adulthood and throughout its senior years.
Included in the Plans:
- A new, easy and cost-effective way to spread the cost of your pet’s essential healthcare, including vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments;
- Regular, structured 10 Point Health Checks, preventive treatments and advice;
- Access to exclusive discounted prices on purchases, services and treatments from your practice;
- A Health Check Record Book to allow you and your vet to monitor and record your pet’s health;
- Reassurance that you are providing the best care for your pet throughout its life.
For more detailed information or to sign up, please contact the surgery.